Sunday, February 5, 2012

Welcome

I am starting this blog as a way to memorialize my father. I miss him so much and have so many beautiful and happy memories of dad. He was a remarkable person, not only for his tremendous love as a husband and father, but also for the interesting life he led, and the many gifts and talents he possessed. I know he still loves me from heaven and continues to guide me in new ways. I want to create a space where I can share memories and photos, and also post some of his own writings. I only know him in his role as dad, but I recognize he was also son, brother, husband, friend, writer, teacher, and journalist. So I hope to invite others to contribute their favorite stories and photos as well. This blog is meant to be a collaborative effort for the family. Please help make to this space meaningful by sharing what you know of my father.

No comments:

Post a Comment